Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gerry's Kuhol

Ginataang Kuhol @ Gerry's Grill Greenhills

I dont know what's with me and kuhols..but everytime I see it on the menu I just gotta have them! Maybe it's the time spent with my friends back in Darangan, Binangonan that causes this..Back in the days when one could go down near the Laguna lake and just pick up this snails like rocks on virgin quarries..ahh..those were the days before all the housing projects claimed the marshes for themselves..

Gerry's Grill have always been a fave of mine since the days of it in Malate, sadly their joint there closed down for unknown reasons but hey they came back with a vengence and sprouted just about everywhere..but eventhough they have the same names..I still miss the cooking in Malate where there's something quite different from the rest....the kuhol here in this branch is hmmm just ok..I would still love to eat it anytime but I wouldn't recommend it to those with squishy stomachs because of the cocomilk..you know why..:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment